Get rewarded with MyJP Super Points every time you shop as a registered member.
You'll earn at least 1% back in Points on every purchase. Every 1 MyJP Super Point is worth 1 JPY.
Join now and get ready to earn points
How does it work?
Bonus Point Example: 10% Point Back Promotion
What are Regular & Time-Limited points?
There are two types of MyJP Super Points that can be earned
One is regular points and the other is Time-Limited Points.
|REGULAR POINTS||LIMITED-TIME POINTS|
|HOW DO I EARN POINTS?||Earned on all MyJP services including Global Market||Earned as a part of a promotion. Requires entry into the promotion|
|HOW MANY POINTS DO I EARN?||1 point per 100 JPY spent excluding shipping fees (e.g., spend 4,398 JPY and earn 43 points).||Depends on each promotion.|
|WHEN WILL I RECEIVE MY POINTS?||Credited to your account the day after your order is complete.||Depends on each promotion.|
|WHEN CAN I USE MY POINTS?||20 days after your order is complete.||Depends on each promotion.|
|WHEN DO MY POINTS EXPIRE?||1 year after you last earned points.||Depends on each promotion.|
For products eligible for “XX% POINTS BACK! Earn XXXX points!” you will receive regular MyJP Super Points first, and then additional points for less than 100 JPY spent, which will be granted on the 20th of the month two months after receiving the regular MyJP Super Points.
The following conditions apply to both types of points
- The maximum number of points you can use per order is 30,000 (500,000 for Diamond members) MyJP Super Points.
- The maximum number of points you can use per month is 100,000 (500,000 for Diamond members) MyJP Super Points.
- When using points, limited-time points will be deducted first from your point balance.
- If an order placed using regular points is canceled, then those points will be refunded.
- Limited-time points will only be refunded if they have not expired. The expiration date will remain the same.
- Multiple times points offered on items by merchants will be awarded as regular points.